Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Fred Penner!

Ethan and I went to Folkfest with some friends yesterday. We saw Fred Penner live! I had awesome pictures but when I went to transfer them from the camera to the computer, it said the transfer was complete really quickly, TOO QUICKLY - and it always automatically deletes the images from the camera when it finishes. Presto, whamo...a weeks worth of pictures lost in cyber-land. I spent about 2 hours trying to retrieve them with no success. Very irritating!
Anyways, there are no pictures but we had a great time. Ethan "sang" along to the music. He makes a very serious face and a soft but deep "huhhhhhhhh" noise when he is enjoying music or singing and he wants in on the action. It was very hot, so I didn't leave him in the stroller for too long. Instead we swayed back and forth to the music together - and whenever I stopped, he would start swinging his limbs to get me going again. I'll have to remind him later in life that he will be very popular with the ladies if he still likes to dance this much when he is older.