Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Weekend Randomness

Saturday Morning - 8:00am
Troy played in a baseball tournament again this weekend and he had an early game. We had our first takers (aside from the usual suspects) join us on our early morning dog walk. Uncle Grant and Auntie Alicia and their dog Qimik came over for the walk and a visit before nap time.

Saturday Morning - 11:00am

My Dad came over to help set up the markings to dig the holes for our new fence to be. I took no pictures as I was so excited that the pile of lumber in our yard might actually be transformed into a fence (faster than the previous pile of plywood made it on to our roof).

Saturday Afternoon - 5:30pm

After a difficult day of fence supervising and slow-pitch observing we came in for a dinner that Ethan did not want to eat as both of his top front teeth were on the verge of permanently breaking through the gums. So he had a teething biscuit instead to make him (and me) feel better. All weekend long the teeth would show than the gums would swell over and various blood blisters would appear. OUCH!!! Thankfully he still managed to sleep through the night.

Sunday Morning - 11:30am

We visited Dad again at the ball bark and I had my camera this time as we were on our way to a birthday party! Already this morning Dad was up early and digging holes for the fence posts in our backyard with an auger that made him a little sore... and here he is exhausted with Ethan at the park after his first game. He went on to play more ball and than come home to finish digging and start construction on the fence! What a super Dad! I think for Father's Day we'll let him relax at home since it has been so hectic the past while.

3 Comments:

  • Oh my, such a tender moment capurted in time...I love this Ethan you and your Papa loving you more than wishes and dreams Ethan your Nana Robinson
    P.s. Troy you look so soft and loving when you are with your son he to coin a phrase completes you ...Regina thank -you for this blog I look at it everyday is just so wonderful? question regina what does blog stand for ...Ethan your mommy will know the answer she is very smart you know...bye for now my Two KIds,one cat ,one dog and a very special littlae Lammb we call Ethan love you all Mom and Nana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 AM  

  • Oh my, such a tender moment captured in time....I love this this Ethan you and your Papa together forever.....Loving you more than wishes and dreams your Nana Robinson...P.S. Troy you look so soft and loving when you are with your son He..to coin a phrase seems to complete you...Regina thank-you so for this blog I look at it everyday...Regina a Question what does Blog stand for? Ethan your mommmy will know the answer she is very smart..Remember to ask mommy lots she will have lots of answers for you ...well bye for now loving you all my Two KIds, One cat , One dog, and a special little lamb we call Ethan.......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 AM  

  • oops your Nana made a mistake I don't even know how Ethan, but I did I love you more than wishes and dreams remember tha O.K. xoxoxoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home