Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Been Busy...

Week 37. I can't believe it has been a week since I last updated. It seems that time and Ethan's motion ability are connected somehow...the faster he moves the faster time goes. I should be preparing for warp speed right now.
I've heard that parenthood ages you - but it is my theory that more time passes between any opportunities to look in mirrors after a child is born (I mean REALLY look) so when you finally get a chance you have suddenly aged and where did all those wrinkles come from? This lack of time in front of a mirror also explains why I sometimes look homeless when I catch a glimpse of myself in a store window as I pass by. I had another theory that it might be the lack of sleep - but I'm getting lots, so I'm sticking to the "no-chance-to-look-in-a-mirror" theory because that also explains the lack of clothing co-ordination too. At least I have this cutie as an accesory...almost like the perfect little handbag FILLED WITH ROCKS!