Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Housework

Saturday Afternoon: 2:45

Look at the beautiful stain on the fence. It matches the stain on the front of the house. To do one section front and back took 1 hour and 20 minutes! Of hard work.
In the HOT. AFTERNOON. SUN.

Ze fence - she is beautiful, non? If you multiply 1 hour 20 minutes x ...how many panels!!!! Oh dear God! And they don't even have the fancy top on them yet.
Fourth panel in shows fancy top (looks like a lot of staining for me - which I actually like but this quantity is a little overwhelming). And look at the nice yard jungle growing in around the piles of lumber. I used Ethan's nap time in the morning to mow the front yard but I am not moving piles of wood...it can grow until the fence is done. Woman's work... blah blah blah.
Saturday Afternoon: 2:50
Slackers! Wake up and get to work! Ze resemblance - she is uncanny, non?

***Note the blatant slanting of this entry implying that I do all of the work around here. I had nothing to do with ANY of the building of the fence and Troy had to work this Saturday and it ain't easy being as cute as Ethan so the naps are forgiven. I think my camera may be taken away soon...

4 Comments:

  • Uncle Grant and I can't believe the similarities! Looking at Ethans face I think of Regina but obviously he acquired a few things from Troy too!
    Auntie Alicia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

  • That's this Mom's baby thanks Regina I love this MOm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 AM  

  • Oh My God, Regina I just can't take my eyes away from the two men in your life.....I have both of these pictures of your cute accessories on my screen right now I just think that it's the sweetest thing I've ever seen....Ethan my dear wee man you are very lucky to have been born into a family that loves you to bits...I love you Regina for doing this for Ethan but your also allowing us daily entry into Ethan's incredible journey Love Nana and Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

  • Ethan let mommy know it's ok not to cut all the grass ...it's something that dosen't get to grow a lot ......Regina your staining is great do you think you might stain Nana's hair ...don't tell Ethan not just yet...by the time the truth comes out oh well I love you all

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home