Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Canada Day

We went to the Gorge Canada Day Picnic for July 1st. It was hot! As in sweating hot...Cooper was so pooped by the time we stopped by my Mom's annual Canada Day party (she lives on Gorge Rd. and it closes so it is really cool) he lied down and we had to bring the water bowl to him...and he didn't even stand up to drink! Ethan with Mikayla and Jordan...he loves the little people!

Very patriotic!

Fun, fun, and more fun!

My first fruit-sicle!

3 Comments:

  • Hi my little Lamb, it's nana
    so Mommy's computer lost your pictures with my favorite guy Fred Penner ...that's ok just hearing about how mush you love to dance with your mommy is lovely, maybe one day Nana will show you how to dance the way Granpa showed me....don't fret Regina there will be many more weeks, months, and years of pictures and you are the Robinson's personal photographer Please e-mail me some of Ethan's other pictures dear, my addy is countycork6@yahoo.ca Ethan my addy means it's the town in Ireland where your Greatgrandmother was born and the 6 is how many Uncles you have except one he is your daddy loving you more than wishes and dreams Nana Robinson

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 PM  

  • Ethan, I can't believe how fast you are growing!! Nine months since the day you were born.....it is just amazing. Ethan, it is a tribute to your wonderful parents who have made your first months on this Earth so memorable and enjoyable.
    Love Auntie Natalie and Uncle Axel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 PM  

  • hi ethan it was great to see you and your family this summer it was also great to finally get the website and see so many cute pictures of you. I can't wait to see you guys again!

    Love, Cayley

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home