Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Beckett, Six Weeks Old!

This past week your biggest change in you is the strength and control you are getting with your head and neck. I don't give you enough "recommended tummy time", but you seem to be a strong active baby (like your brother was) so I'm sure you will probably develop ahead of the curve physically.

Almost caught you smiling...

You are also graciously sleeping 5 or 6 hours a stretch at night now, only it is from 7 or 8pm on so I have to go to bed pretty early if I want to get a big chunk of sleep in. Now that I have written that I am sure to have jinxed myself and you will start to be up all night every night from now on...

1 Comments:

  • Ohh he is such a cutie!! We love you guys!
    love uncle darrin and shannon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home