Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Gingerbread Sugar Rush

Today - while Becks had his nap - Ethan and I decorated a gingerbread house as per the "Christmas calendar prescription for day 4". Pretty much we ate as much candy as we put on, and we had a great afternoon together.
.
When Troy came home from work Ethan was hopping to show him what was in the kitchen. Of course Troy made his best amazed expression for Ethan and said something along the lines of ,"Wow you made that?!"
.
Then Ethan said, "Yes I made it all by myself and with my helper, Mama."
.
When Troy suggested he should give me a kiss he came running over with his lips puckered up and said, "Thanks for making a gingerbread house with me, Mama." Then I let him eat candy for dinner because how sweet is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home