Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Friday, November 09, 2007

A Trip to Alex's Gramma's

Yesterday, we went out to Metchosin to visit with Alex and Courtney at "Grandma's" house.
We were greeted by Cola and Major (the dogs) as we pulled into their long driveway on their 17 acre property. It is like heaven for little boys (and tomboys).
Out front of the house there was a sand pit with toys that the boys played in (to start). Courtney and I packed the babies into the carriers and Grandma carted the boys around form one adventure to another in the wagon. Ethan was thrilled!
They played on the swing set, looked at the turkeys, mucked around by the pond, here they are stomping on mushrooms...
They even have a mud pit and a bulldozer! I took this picture from the front of the house looking down over some of the property:
After hours playing outside, the boys stripped off their muddy clothes on the porch to go inside:
It is a beautiful house. Very warm and cozy with the most amazing kitchen and wrap around porch. The kind of place I want to live when I retire - or sooner if I won the lottery or something like that... Here are the stripped down boys with the cutest smiles:
Time for lunch! Look at those cute dangling legs!
They were hungry! So were we, and I was served the most delicious pork roast sandwich with asiago cheese...mmmmm!
After some lunch and reading and jumping on the bed it was time for us to head back. Ethan passed out in the car on the way home - I think he had a good time hangover!

We had such a great time - thank you so much for having us over, entertaining us, and feeding us! We hope to come back soon!

1 Comments:

  • Well I think you and Troy should come to Courtney with us next year and we can buy a huge peice of land and build three houses and live happily ever after. The kids would love it and I am sure we would all be happy and relaxed! I am 3/4 serious about this so think about it!!!Now if only I can get on that baby having train!Kellie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home