Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hallowe'en

First, Mormor and my mom and I went to the rec centre for the Hallowe'en festivities.
I charged around the gym and checked out all of the activities and craziness going on.
Than, we came home to meet daddy after he finished work.
We went outside...
And got the pumpkins ready for carving when it got dark.
Mom cleans the guts out...and Dad does the creative stuff.
Than Papa Chris came over with his fireworks. We only set off a couple until our other friends arrived.
I went trick-or-treating at Fred and Karen's - and got a soccer ball, which I love...
Than our friends, the Mescheder's, came over - and we watched fireworks in the backyard and ordered pizza for dinner. Look at me and my pal Cason all dressed up!
Happy Hallowe'en everyone!