Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Friday, October 20, 2006

Gourmet Lunch

This is my idea of a perfect lunch. I think there is nothing like having snack-y foods that you would normally have at a party just on a regular ol' day.
Ethan started taking only one nap a day a few weeks ago. I keep him awake until after lunch so he will sleep longer with his belly full. Sometimes lunch is a bit - well, I don't know - he's kind of in slow-motion because he is tired - so I try to make lunch exciting.
Hooray! He really is as droopy as he looks in this picture he can't focus, he is slurring - gold star for effort at acting excited though.At this point - I think he is telling me he has had enough lunch. Time for bed!

1 Comments:

  • Hi my little lamb, You are just so like your Daddy wanting to get into Daddy's tool and imagine taking things apart and learning to put them back together...(the putting things back together part takes a little time...)I watched your Daddy learn that all the time...Daddy also tried to saw Uncle Axle's and his bunk beds in two,xoxox I know your a chip of your Daddy's block ...I love you mosre than wishes and dreams Ethan you tell Mommy and Daddy that Nana loves them too!!!!xoxoxox

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home