Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Week 50

Jeepers! The weeks are flying by so quickly... These past couple of weeks Ethan has really started to enjoy his toothbrush.
And he is also getting really good and climbing and breaking things. That handle of the laundry basket in his meaty little grip was promptly torn off just after I snapped this photo. But he is just so darned cute and lovable that I forgive him. He can't help it that he is just like his Dad. Is it me, or did someone come and steal my baby one night and bring me a little boy?

1 Comments:

  • so my little lamb you have stared to break things you are like your Daddy.....mommy thinks someone stole her weebaby and brought her a little boy ...Ethan you tell mommy that you will always be her precious baby Ilove you more than wishes and dreams Ethan, Love Nana Uncle Stephen visits Nana a lot the first thing he does is look on your Bog to see what your up to!!! Nana xoxoxoxoand Uncle Steve

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home