Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Liv and Otto

At the beginning of July my Aunt and Uncle, Liv and Otto, came form Norway to visit for a couple of weeks. They had really great weather (which they were happy about) and also went on the Hornby camping trip (which they were also happy about).
I had some more great pictures of all of us but they were lost along with Fred Penner and week 39 and that whole (full) memory card (116 pictures!) transfer issue. As you can see I am a little bitter about that still...
We had them over for dinner a couple of nights before they had to go home. It was a beautiful night and I am not sure how the lighting changed so much between the patio pictures... but I digress and that is not important. What is important is that we had a great time that night and throughout the two weeks that they visited. It was so great to see them that we are considering taking Ethan on a 9 1/2 hour plane ride next spring to go and visit the "Motherland". Crazy is all I have to say about that.
Honoured guests (in not as great lighting).
And the farewell photo...
We will miss the "oopsie boopsies".