Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas "Classics" (if you were born in the 70's)

Today's Christmas activity was for Ethan to see a couple of old Christmas classics during Beckett's nap. I recorded "Frosty the Snowman" and "Charlie Brown's Christmas Special" on the PVR this past weekend and today we watched them together.

I remember really looking forward to and enjoying the Christmas specials on TV when I was little. I still want to record "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" and "Rudolf" - those are my two all time favourites.

I'm not sure who enjoyed today's activity more
...

1 Comments:

  • I've got a DVD copy of Rudolph from a friend and I have the VHS version from when I was a kid! It's a Christmas Day tradition in our house, we have it on while we open presents.

    By Blogger Alicia, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home