Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Robinson on the way...

No...NOT another baby! As I am typing this Troy is driving home from Nanaimo with a new 9 week old black lab puppy!
.
Having a dog was such a big part of our lives. The first few days Cooper was gone we couldn't even imagine getting another dog because he was the greatest dog ever and can't be replaced. But then we missed having a companion around. Really missed it.
.
We thought about adopting/rescuing an older dog but we had concerns about any behaviour or aggression problems with the boys being so small (and so comfortable and hands on with our animals).
.
We thought getting a new puppy was crazy...it is a lot of work from what I remember those 11 years ago. Troy said it was up to me because I was the one that is home most of the time. So I wavered back and forth a few times thinking that it was logical that we maybe wait a year so that the boys are a bit bigger... when is it ever a good time? Its just like choosing when to have kids, I swear!
.
Then we saw an ad online for the cutest little black lab puppies. So I called just to ask about them... And I know we will make it work. And I am so excited.

3 Comments:

  • He is so adorable! But Reg why not a girl you are so out numbered in that house! Let us know when you want us to bring Dakota around...she loves puppy's and of course has all her shots!
    Love Kel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 AM  

  • Wheres a pic of the puppy?
    Cant wait to meet him!

    Tracy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:05 PM  

  • PICTURES!! GET ON IT!!!
    What are you busy or something?

    Kel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home