Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

ADVENT-tures 2009

Its like the same stuff regurgitated from last year - except with bigger kids - and pictures added for your viewing pleasure.

All joking aside - I had so much fun with this last year that I thought I would do it again. Ethan currently thinks that Santa puts the hints and activities in the boxes which is cute. Beckett much prefers his calendar that actually produces chocolate - not little bits of paper.

So, Day 1 - the standard Christmas PJ's for December bedtime fun.
Ethan is diggin' his jammies which is kind of funny as for the last several months he would only wear PJ pants or joggers and one of his regular t-shirts to bed.
Beckett was thrilled to open the jammies - but is WAY to cool to actually wear them to bed. He prefers his racecar or motorcycle PJ's.

1 Comments:

  • I loved your idea to do this last year and then gapped as the season drew near this year. We are doing an unofficial advent though, I try to do a Christmasy thing every day.
    Next year I'll get my act together and get a calendar made.

    By Blogger Alicia, at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home