Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Monday, November 30, 2009

Pre-Advent Adventures

Looking back on last year - I see that we spent our last day of November 2008 with Auntie Tracy too!
What a hoot! We were invited over to Auntie Tracy and Uncle Andrew's house for some festive Christmas fun. Sofia and Maizie and Auntie Alicia AND Mormor and Papa Chris were there too.
There was Christmas tree trimming, cookie making and decorating, jumping on the bed (for some of us) and great snacks to eat. I was really impressed by Beckett and Sofia's patience while they sat nicely waiting for the first batch of cookies to bake. I was also surprised to learn that a dust buster is the most fabulous thing going for the toddler/preschool set - hot holiday tip for 2009!

So brave and great to have us all over - thanks, we had so much fun. Beckett is still going on about "dec-RATE Auntie Tracy's house?"




Maizie's fist pump obviously says, "You ROCK!".

2 Comments:

  • I was hoping you would do more posts again!!

    I was so happy to have everyone over and I had a blast! I was thinking I was a bit ambitious with the cookie baking but the kids did great and were so sweetly patient!

    Lotsa love this holiday season
    Auntie Tracy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 PM  

  • Sofia keeps reminding me how she shared vacuuming Auntie Tracys house and took turns with Ethan and Beckett!
    Glad to see you blogging again.

    By Blogger Alicia, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home