Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Dregs

I thought this was so funny - and I was glad I had my camera near me when it happened. Ethan still has some candy left from Hallowe'en. Every day, after his nap, we pull the bowl out of the cupboard and he plays with the various contents and picks out a couple of things to eat. We are now getting to the bottom of the bowl and one of the items left was one of those orange, black and yellow wrapped small toffee-like candies. I don't really remember what they taste like because I haven't eaten one in about 20 years, but I remember that I do not like them. From the series of pictures, it looks like Ethan doesn't either. After we opened it and tried a bite, he wanted to wrap it back up and exchange it for something more tasty in his bowl.
"Mama hab it?", asks Ethan.
"No thanks - I don't like them either.", says Mama.
That's my boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home