Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bath, Bed and Away...

This week I have to go away to Whistler for work for 4 whole days! I have never been away from you for more than just overnight before...but you will be home with Daddy and I know you will have a good time because he is so excited to have you to himself for this time. He even took time off work! I'm sure the trip will be harder on me...

It has been a busy month...I have to go away twice for work, and Dad was away for a 4 day golf trip...but you have adapted really well and do not seem to get upset when one of us is gone. I know while Dad was away you asked for him alot - "Daddy?", and I would just tell you that Daddy was at work - and you seemed ok with it.In the evenings your Dad and I split the bedtime duties. He gives you a bath while I tidy up toys around the house and get your PJ's ready. Then he gets you dressed in your PJ's. After that we go into the chair in your room and say goodnight to Dad. I read you a few books, and you go to bed. We appreciate that you are such a good boy - especially when there is only one of us home to put you to bed and you are so co-operative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home