Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

In the morning, we went to Grammie and Grampies for brunch/Kathleen's (Nana's) birthday. The best part of the morning was playing with the tins. They were noisy and fun and Grammie could make them disappear! Everyone was laughing really hard.

I ate a little bit, and played with the ornaments - they were shiny and really fun looking compared to the ones at my house.

Did some visiting - then I got tired so it was time to go for a nap.

When I got home there were presents waiting at the door for me - two new balls! Thanks Darren!When I went to sleep my mom wrapped the last of the presents, and cleaned up the house because people were coming for Christmas dinner tomorrow! Dad went to the mall with Mikey to help him with the last of his shopping. When they came home - they wrapped up all of Mikey's presents! Then we cleaned up again - and put the wrapping paper away until next year. Then we went to Uncle Fred and Auntie Karen's (our neighbors) to have a visit and exchange presents.

I got two cool books to add to my little library - it seems like all of my presents are coming in twos!

Then we went to Mormor and Papa Chris' for Christmas Eve dinner. Auntie Tracy and Uncle Grant and Auntie Alicia were there too.

I ate a little more... Visited a little more - and opened more presents!

Here we are all together except Chris because he was taking the picture. I missed Uncle Andrew because I got tired and went home to bed after presents but before he got there. Merry Christmas everyone! See you tomorrow!