Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Saturday, December 23, 2006

In Lieu of Gingerbread

Usually, I give small presents and/or gingerbread to friends for Christmas. This year, I ran out of time to complete enough gingerbread, and I am not a good shopper - and already have enough presents to buy to keep me busy at the mall...so I decided to have a martini party for friends and we could enjoy our time together.
My presents were the food and the martinis.
Turn out was pretty good considering it was so close to Christmas - and there were a couple of surprise appearances.
As usual, there was too much food.
And there was a lot of booze left over.
I predict I will be drinking martinis until May long weekend.
Jenn and Bruce - Taylor was busy playing with Chloe and I never got a photo...
Annie and Ryan
Red and Savannah
Cason and Chloe
Shaun and Ethan and Benji and Savannah
Ryan and Annie and Troy and Angela and the food.
Merry Christmas, Chris Marrie!