Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Another Super Saturday!

I think Saturday is slowly replacing Sunday as my favorite day of the week. When we get up, Ethan and I do our usual morning routine - but with Dad, YEAH - and on our walk we stop to get a paper. Ethan goes for a nap, and I have this to occupy me for the next hour and a half:

We usually go to do something fun with Dad, and it is awesome to have the extra set of hands to help with things like getting dressed. By the time the weekend comes, Troy is itching for some hands on time with Ethan, and I love to watch them together. This weekend Troy had a ball tournament, so if the timing is right (as in not during sleep time) we head to the park to watch him play. Ethan doesn't do much watching but he loves to motor around the park flashing his smile at bystanders or throwing a ball around and getting as dirty as possible.He also spent much of this Saturday making sure his Dad was properly hydrated. Good job!