Ethan 'n Beckett Land

Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunny Days...

It feels phenomenal to have the sun back. I'm ok with rainy weather - but it doesn't seem fair to have the baby outside in the stroller watching Ethan, Cooper and I play when it is windy and wet. And it has been windy and wet for a long stretch.
.
The good weather came just in time. I feel a little overdosed on Kindergym and Rec Centre playgroups - which you have to rely on this time of year to get out of the house and not get your baby soaking wet and cold. Ethan and Beckett are just getting over really bad coughs that have lasted longer than usual - and I suspect that they got sick from sharing germs at Kindergym. The foam pit at "special gym" is especially suspect...
.
Anyways - since the boys are sick and it is nice out we have mostly been playing in the yard at home lately. It is a nice change and the early signs of spring have me feeling giddy about the upcoming summer. I've started tidying up the yard and resuming some of the digging and stone laying that was started last year. Ethan loves schlepping stones and shovels around and of course the mud and dirt piles are always popular.
.
This end of this week has us flipping the calendar over to the month of March which is awesome. Somehow, the two months since Christmas has quietly slipped by and I literally feel like I have dropped off the face of the Earth. Hello again to everyone out there...it is my spring mission to be sure you hear from me again soon!

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back! We are looking forward to this summer too! Another Dybdal, will help our summer be brighter! haha
    We had a great time visiting with you yesterday. Hope to see you again soon!!

    By Blogger Alicia, at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home